LodeCentral
Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

VIP

I just updated the LodeMoney store and added the ability to purchase VIP status on the website.

Becoming VIP lets you:

• Have a Purple Colored name (Show off to the community!)
  • Have access to the Secret VIP Forum

More benefits will be added later! Currently the cost of VIP membership is L10,000 (LodeMoney) and that lasts for 60 days!

However, any member that donates to the website (using real money) purchasing one of the four available subscriptions ($5 Bronze, $10 Iron, $25 Gold or $50 Diamond) receives VIP for life! So those of you that have already donated are automatically able to reap all of the current and future VIP benefits!

Many more fun, and awesome benefits will be added to the forum, and to the VIP group in the future so stay tuned!

As always: With Love,

-Christopher

P.S: It's now much easier to earn LodeMoney! 

Here is the current setup of how many points you get PER section you post in as of 11/17/2013

Announcements - Reply: 15.50
General Discussion - Start a Topic: 15.00 - Reply: 8.00
Video Games - Start a Topic: 10.00 - Reply: 5.00
Videos/Images - Start a Topic: 20.00 - Reply: 10.50
Drawing and Art - Start a Topic: 25.50 - Reply: 15.50
Vent/Rant - Start a Topic: 10.00 - Reply: 5.00
Report a Problem - Start a Topic: 50.00 - Reply: 10.50
Website Suggestions - Start a Topic: 25.50 - Reply: 10.00
Minecraft Discussion - Start a Topic: 10.00 - Reply: 5.50
Server Suggestions - Start a Topic: 25.50 - Reply: 10.50
Server Problems - Start a Topic: 30.50 - Reply: 10.00
Report a Grief - Start a Topic: 15.00 - Reply: 5.00
Ban Appeal - Start a Topic: -25.00 - Reply: 0.00

Please note that spamming/posting unrelated topics in forums that give higher points in order to gain points will result in a ban.

To activate your VIP package, follow these steps:

• Click the "Lode Store" menu at the top of the page
  • Beneath the Shout Box and Quick Donate button, click the "My Portfolio" tab
  • Click the "My Shop Items" option on the left
  • To the far right of "Promote to VIP for 90 Days", click the folder image under the "More" column
  • Click the "Use Item" button (there might be a few steps after this to confirm)

I also added a TON (like over 100!!!) Minecraft Emoticons! 
TNT.png  MobNotch.png  MobPig.png  MobSheep.png  MobSkeleton.png  Bookshelf.png  MobCreeper.png  mossystone.png  pickaxediamond.png  armordiamond.png  MobSpider.png  swordiron.png  Diamond.png  Chest.png

To use the new emoticons:

• Create a new topic or reply to an existing topic
  • In the formatting toolbar, click the Emoticon button (circled in red below)
  • Then, click the "Show All" link  under the emoticon bar that appears, or click the arrow at the far right of the emoticon bar to view 20 at a time (circled in green).​
  • Click on an emoticon to insert it into the new post or reply

TDtViuY.png

Now you can make cool stuff! Check out this house ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> made with the new emoticons!

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

Where is the VIP forums? xD I'm not a very good looker...

And I have another question, I bought the VIP package (my lode money went from 27,000 to 17,000 so I know I bought it, and it says I bought VIP) but my name isn't purple and it isn't showing up in VIP members that I bought it. Did I do something wrong? ;-; I wouldn't be surprised...

Where is the VIP forums? xD I'm not a very good looker...

And I have another question, I bought the VIP package (my lode money went from 27,000 to 17,000 so I know I bought it, and it says I bought VIP) but my name isn't purple and it isn't showing up in VIP members that I bought it. Did I do something wrong? ;-; I wouldn't be surprised...

Congrats, Nicole! :3

• To the far right of "Promote to VIP for 90 Days", click the folder image under the "More" column
  • Click the "Use Item" button (there might be a few steps after this to confirm)

Hope this helps!  :)

Congrats, Nicole! :3

Hope this helps!  :)

Oh...xD

Thank you Jamaal! :3

About the emoticons......can you use them in the minecraft server....if so how?

I'm under the impression these new emoticons only apply to the forums.

To use the new emoticons:

1. Create a new topic or reply to an existing topic
  2. In the formatting toolbar, click the Emoticon button (circled in red below)
  3. Then, click the "Show All" link  under the emoticon bar that appears, or click the arrow at the far right of the emoticon bar to view 20 at a time (circled in green).​
  4. Click on an emoticon to insert it into the new post or reply

TDtViuY.png

Thanks Jamaal! You are spot on - Also, to see a list of the current VIP members you can click "VIP Members" at the top

http://www.lodecentral.com/forums/index.php?app=sospromote

:sworddiamond:  i so want to be a VIP earning money NOW!!!!  :sworddiamond:

Almost there Mariah! Get to posting! But remember, no spamming!

I have a question

Where you donate it's labeled "subscription." Subscription usually refers to a monthly repeated cost and uh I was gonna donate $50 but I saw "subscription" and I hesitated, cause I don't want to commit to something I can't afford... So question long story short, is the donor thing a monthly payment or just one?

I have a question

Where you donate it's labeled "subscription." Subscription usually refers to a monthly repeated cost and uh I was gonna donate $50 but I saw "subscription" and I hesitated, cause I don't want to commit to something I can't afford... So question long story short, is the donor thing a monthly payment or just one?

It's a one-time payment, though you could use the Server Donation link on the Forums front page to setup a recurring payment through PayPal (theoretically, I haven't tried it XD ).

Sign in to follow this