LodeCentral
Mia

The Agency

Uhhhh... xD Basically we all fell under a spell for 3-4 hours after York got badly hurt and we had to try and find Yuki's sister. York needs to find his space pod. He also brought Yuki's sister to safety before a bigger threat hits :3 You can even just start it over from the dinner scene since it began to get confusing from that point xD 

were going back to the dinner sorry if you don't like that but i don't think i could restart from were ever we are.

(the forest seen never happened we just were at the dinner) 

Jacob with 2 wines down ask the waiter  for a glass of water.

(also if you ask a master something you have to respond to you're self :3)

(I do o.o I suddenly realized I had been missing a whole ton of stuff here during my time away in China >.<)

"What's... Sprite?" York asked frowning a little, as much as he had learned about the world around him, alot of the names for foods and drinks were still unknown to him. He realized how dumb he probably sounded to the general public, but he didn't want to dwell on what he had said for too long.

York looked more than a little embarassed as he nodded "Thanks... I guess." he said, his voice going a little quiet. This was not an uncommon occurence when he was embarrased, He waited for his drink to arrive not saying a word as of yet, in hindsight it would have done him well to have looked into these things when he had the chance.

Nicole noticed his faint blush and smiled reassuringly.

"Hey, don't feel bad. Not all of us can have the luxury of being exposed to diabetes at an early age. I haven't even eaten half of the food people are obsessing over lately," She perked up as the drinks arrived and passed the tall glass of Sprite to York, and taking another for herself. She thanked the waiter and drank from the glass, groaning in delight.

"I haven't had this in forever. Now you try it," She said, taking another sip.

York smiled a little and shook his head at Nicoles statement, he did recall being told these new drinks may cause health problems... It didn't seem so though, or at least not with the amounts they drank anyways. Before he could say anything more, the drinks arrived, and it didn't take him much encouragement to take a sip himself. The drink tasted wonderfull... A sort of mixture between "fizzy water" and lemonade, before he knew it he was taking more sips than he could cout and eventually stopped realizing he'd drain the whole glass before their food arrived. He turned towards Nicole again looking a little sheepish "It's... Good." he said with a nod.

She smiled and try to hold back her amusement.

"I told you it was good!" Before she could say another word, the waitress came back, offering to get food. Nicole quickly ordered and turned her attention towards the others. Yuki seemed to be awfully quiet, but she must have listening in on their conversation because she was smiling at York's reaction.