LodeCentral
Allen

Halloween Event!

Halloween is almost here and with that its time for an event. Since you have all been asking and begging to see zombie land, I have decided that for a limited time the parts of zombie land that are finished will open and be full of the undead! BUT that isn't the event, just part of it!! Make sure you mark this down, Oct 30th at 5pm Eastern time (could be earlier depends when i decide to get going) me and the other mods will be spawning swarms of zombies and finding all kinds of ways to murder you guys! PvP will be enabled and some of us may even pop out of creative to join you guys in the slaying of zombies/people. Should be lots of fun! We will only be spawning mobs for a few hours on the 30th, but Zombie Land will be open until Halloween night!

*If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see happen on this night, make sure to leave some suggestions on this post.*

-Allen!

I have my halloween skin ready

Is it ok if I record? I know people have recorded on the server before but I prefer to ask permission

I'll also bring my jonny (amphere81)

Go for it! ^o^ Just remember to put the server IP in the description of the video :3