LodeCentral

HAI I AM WULF AN I FINK AL DA AMIN DAT AR AMINZ NAO AR STOOPD AN I TINK I WOOD BI A BEDUR AMMIN SO AMMIN OP ME PLZ K THX BAI OH WAIT WON MOR TING I AM SMART AND SECKSY AND CLEVR AN I BROK SOMONZ UGLY HAUS AN I MAED IT DURT AN I TOOK ALL DEIR STUF FRUM DER VURY INORGANIZED CHEST AND I MOOVD IT TO MEI VURY SAEF AN SOFISTIKATED AN SORTD CHEST KTHXBYE OP ME

OH YA AN I HELP PPL

(Blame Jess)

I hope one of the admins reads this, takes it seriously for something reason, bans you, realizes this is a joke, unbans you, then posts here:

I TINK U SHULD NAWT BE A AMMINZ CUZ U IZ NOT SEKSY AT AWL AND UR HAT IZNT EVEN HAWT I MEEN SURIUSLEY WUTS RONG WITH U Y R U SO DUM AND SO IZ UR MOM WELL NUH UR MOMS A NICE LADY I LIK HER COOKIEZ BUT UR DAHD IS A BUT CUZ HE IZ RUSHIN AND RUSHIN PPL R ALWAYZ LATE 4 TINGS AND THATS Y WOLF SHULDNT B A AMMINZ

FRUM SUZAN 3> (I CULDNT FIGYUR OUT

HOW 2 TURN THE THRË AROUND)

PEE ES, I IZ AMMINZ NOAW CUZ I SMARTER THEN U

HAI I AM WULF AN I FINK AL DA AMIN DAT AR AMINZ NAO AR STOOPD AN I TINK I WOOD BI A BEDUR AMMIN SO AMMIN OP ME PLZ K THX BAI OH WAIT WON MOR TING I AM SMART AND SECKSY AND CLEVR AN I BROK SOMONZ UGLY HAUS AN I MAED IT DURT AN I TOOK ALL DEIR STUF FRUM DER VURY INORGANIZED CHEST AND I MOOVD IT TO MEI VURY SAEF AN SOFISTIKATED AN SORTD CHEST KTHXBYE OP ME

OH YA AN I HELP PPL

(Blame Jess)

So, I am now going to translate this into the language of Sir:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Wolf and I think that all of the current administrators are very idiotic. I believe that I would be a much better admin so please op me. Thank you and goodbye. Oh, I'm sorry, but wait! I have one more thing to tell you: I destroyed someone's horrific looking house and reconstructed it out of beautiful Sips_ Co. dirt. I then took all of their belongings out of their disheveled chest and placed it into my own safe, sophisticated, and organized chest. So now, that is the final thing I had to tell you. Thank you and goodbye, please remember to op me. Oh, I also provide my assistance to the unfortunate!