LodeCentral
Christopher

Shutting Down - Farewell!

All of you all are extremely important to me, and it t has been a great run guys, and I have never been more honored than to say I hosted such an awesome group of

People. You guys are like a second family to me. I haven't got to meet all of you, however, nonetheless you are all still very important to me. Please

Remember that I am not doing this because I want to, but only because I have to.

It pains me to say that due to recent financial issues, I will no longer be able to host the Minecraft Server, nor the Website. They are both already payed for up until March 1, sadly they are

Likely to terminate and we will be shutting down come May. I don't have time to dedicate to this anymore, as it has become almost a second job.

Frankly, school has taken quite a toll on me, and it's darn near impossible to shuffle all things at once. 

Once things settle down in the future, maybe I can come back to the community and again offer my services, it's just at the current point in time it is just not possible.

Once again, I just wanted to express how much fun and how big of a learning experience this has been for me. I

Love you all and I will miss all of you greatly! Please don't be upset, it's not your fault - I just cant afford this project both time and money wise.

So farewell, I love you guys!

-Christopher

Because I got so many messages and people fliping out, I thought I would go ahead and clarify this is a joke haha before someone goes and cries themselves to sleep O_O

See the Highlighted Text above, each starting letter of each sentence :P

image544.png

Bye Christopher <3

I thank you for all the work you did for us because you took so much time out of your day for us I truly respect you for it. Thanks Christopher.

WE'LL MISS YOU!!! <3333333333333333333333333333

Really, Christopher, you've done a great job. We seriously appreciate it.

You were our server god, and we praise you :)

You did so much for us, and I guess now's the appropriate time to say

We love you <3

I hate you.

:( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU CHRISTOPHER :(

IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU...

All of you all are extremely important to me, and it t has been a great run guys, and I have never been more honored than to say I hosted such an awesome group of

people. You guys are like a second family to me. I haven't got to meet all of you, however, nonetheless you are all still very important to me. Please

remember that I am not doing this because I want to, but only because I have to.

It pains me to say that due to recent financial issues, I will no longer be able to host the Minecraft Server, nor the Website. They are both already payed for up until March 1, sadly they are

likely to terminate and we will be shutting down come May. I don't have time to dedicate to this anymore, as it has become almost a second job.

Frankly, school has taken quite a toll on me, and it's darn near impossible to shuffle all things at once. 

Once things settle down in the future, maybe I can come back to the community and again offer my services, it's just at the current point in time it is just not possible.

Once again, I just wanted to express how much fun and how big of a learning experience this has been for me. I

Love you all and I will miss all of you greatly! Please don't be upset, it's not your fault - I just cant afford this project both time and money wise.

-Christopher

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm going to slap you for this.

people. You guys are like a second family to me. I haven't got to meet all of you, however, nonetheless you are all still very important to me. Please

remember that I am not doing this because I want to, but only because I have to.

likely to terminate and we will be shutting down come May. I don't have time to dedicate to this anymore, as it has become almost a second job.

-Christopher

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm going to slap you for this.

Katie, you're a genius and Christopher, I hate you.

Aaaaarrghh. I always get fooled by April fools.

This morning my mom said that google's gonna shut down YouTube and I was like "NUUUUU!!!" and she laughed and said: "April fools!''

Plus I never remember it's April fools day so I'm not careful and believe stuff I shouldn't.