LodeCentral
Sign in to follow this  
VulpesGraham (Cody)

Facing the past/rambling

I posted this as a statues update about 30 mins ago, it started off with a point but it got lost along the way. So now it's just some rambling but it has a meaning some where. It was rather long for a statues post, but I thought if just make it a topic. I made this bold cause bold is cool and it helps separate the topic from the statues update, anyways here it is. 
I just finished going back and deleting quite a lot of statues, most of then were from 2013. And god damn I was a little ***** back then. Always complaining like a deva. I really hate how I was back then. I don't think I was rude to people, but I'll apologize for being an idiot most of the time,annoying, and/or self-centered attention whorish. I don't know why I was like this nor do I want to know. Something's are better left unknown. 

It feels good to say that, I've wanted to face the past for a while now and after doing it I feel good. I guess the self-hating part of me has continued to be a defining personality trait. I still am depressed, self-negative, I'm more often then not lonely, my grammar is still bad,  and I regret a lot of things. Hell I might even regret posting this. In the end we all have flaws some have more then others, some live by them. Others try and fix them, but no matter how hard we try and fix them or hide them. They're still here, we'll never fix them, we are after all just h

Humans,( damn thing cut me off) we'll never be perfect, just isn't possible. Are flaws are a part of us. They define us, unite us, and mold us in to the people we'll be in the future. We also have good traits. Anyways pointless and unneeded rambling aside, it seems I've changed topics from what I originally posted. Looking back on what I posted minutes ago, I see I made a few mistakes in writing this post.  That's fine, being meaningful isn't something I'm too good at. I even forgot what I wanted to say. I guess that's it, I wish I could of done this better and stayed on topic. Now  all this is, these 3 posts, is rambling bull***t trying to be meaningful
#ihastederps

And that's it, all it is is rambling but I thought I'd say it. Anyways it's good to be back, the place seems dead and I don't know how long I'll be active, but I'm back for now. ​