LodeCentral
Anna

Yo man what do you like to do in the summer

It's been a while since I had a free summer XD. But I guess back when I was in middle and high school I mainly enjoyed traveling to Wisconsin in the summer to visit family and have fun at the lake riding in kayaks and canoes and such. I guess you could describe my earlier college summers as some classes with hanging out with friends mixed in it and this summer is paid research which is really fun because I'm getting to do some real designing, building, and testing and all of my coworkers are awesome. Sometimes outside of work, beyond just hanging out to hang out, we play League and Smash and sometimes go to the beach, not a big fan of the beach myself but I guess its fun with friends from time to time XD. Also, on the side I'm keeping up with my work with the baja and formula SAE teams to get the cars designed and built which is always fun. So in a nutshell, lots of work and frustration from time to time, but a lot of fun in the long run.

In all honesty I don't do much. Unfortunately this summer has gotten off to a rather crappy start. Hopefully theses next 2 months will be better. I haven't really had a free summer in the past 2 years, it's mostly my fault cause I'm up to my neck in school cause I'm rather slow when it comes to getting school done. I hope to have August of this year off. As for this summer I have a few plans, I'm  in 2 Dungeons & Dragons groups. One with 4 people and the other with some where around 14 people ( -_- ) (which I haven't met most if them and the ones I have met are my uncle and my cousins). My cousins have been over off on for the past month and will most likely be back again. For the most part I hope to burn through school in July and have all of August free. Then starts high school. Oh talos have mercy on my soul.