LodeCentral
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon

Anime this season

Hey guys,

I was just curious for you anime watchers out there what shows you guys are currently watching whether they be currently airing anime or catching up on some old goodies. Right now, in addition to the investments that are Naruto and One Piece, I am watching Log Horizon, Aldnoah Zero, Parasyte the Maxim, and Sailor Moon Crystal. I guess kinda the highlight of this round for me is Aldnoah Zero. Idk how many people know of it, but I started watching it on a whim when it first showed up on Crunchyroll and the animation and soundtrack immediately grabbed me, but for a while the plot felt too commonplace, but I am happy to say that part 2 has been amazing in all 3 aspects to the point that I'd highly recommend anyone to at least give it a shot if they're looking for something.

As for the future, I'm really looking forward to the next part of Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks that's supposed to come back in April and I'm still perusing other potential anime to pick up since the current seasons of Log Horizon, Parasyte, and Aldnoah are quickly drawing to a close. I'll probably pick up Psych-Pass season 2 once it becomes more readily available, possibly dubbed just because that's how I started the series, and another I'm kinda glancing at atm is Valvrave the Liberator. How about you guys? What are you watching/excited to see soon?

My time has come.

I've seen One Piece and Psycho Pass, and I've been interested in Parasyte (Is that how you spell it?)

I've been watching Tokyo Ghoul lately and I'm going to start watching K-on and Orieme. Black Butler also just got a new arc and I need to see it, apparently it's a movie. 

I'd definitely recommend Parasyte, the narrative is really well done and the animation and sound track are decent. I'm still waiting for another means to watch Tokyo Ghoul myself because Crunchyroll and Netflix don't have it and I'm not about to pay for Funimation when I'm already paying for those two XD

I'd definitely recommend Parasyte, the narrative is really well done and the animation and sound track are decent. I'm still waiting for another means to watch Tokyo Ghoul myself because Crunchyroll and Netflix don't have it and I'm not about to pay for Funimation when I'm already paying for those two XD

Well what I do is find websites that stream episodes for free. There are a whole lot of ads but it's worth it! 

//strolls on in

For the first season of Tokyo Ghoul, I'd recommend Kissanime or soul-anime. For the second season, I suggest animeshow B)

I haven't watched it yet, but I've heard Death Parade is pretty good! And the second season for Durarara and Kamisama Kiss are being aired too. 

//strolls on in

For the first season of Tokyo Ghoul, I'd recommend Kissanime or soul-anime. For the second season, I suggest animeshow B)

I haven't watched it yet, but I've heard Death Parade is pretty good! And the second season for Durarara and Kamisama Kiss are being aired too. 

I'm planning on watching Death Parade too so I hope it's good. :3

Um I don't watch anime, I'm a pig. Can't change the channel or type with hooves, also I don't understand Human speak because... You guessed it in a pig, I speak oink. In all seriousness (or as serious as I can be) I recently finish stiens gate. That's it.

I'm not really in to anime though

So, just as a follow up since the Spring Anime season has officially kicked off, I really miss Log Horizon, Parasyte, and Aldnoah Zero finishing with the latter two being done for good, but all three endings were pretty good. I'm really excited that Fate/Stay Night is back in all of its best animation ever glory and I'm a big fan of the new Naruto opening and the ending which my roommate and I have titled "Madara's Happy Happy Fun Time" XD. So far I haven't picked up any other anime yet but I'm keeping an eye on the Crunchyroll queue and I'm probably going to look into Gunslinger Stratos and the Gintama reboot for action anime, Your Lie in April for a feels anime, and maybe Nisekoi for what I'm assuming will mainly be a comedy for me. 

How about you guys? :D

I also just remembered, I marathoned Kill la Kill, I never finished it originally because it had way too much fanservice for my taste, but I managed to get through it all. Big fan of the almost Gurren Lagann scale over-the-top action and I loved the songs, but I'd still prefer a version where the fanservice is toned down XD 

You're not the only one pumpped about this spring's anime season. I just finished watching a few of the new ones and am just about to start Owari no Seraph.

When it comes to fanservice though it doesn't bother me like it does a lot of other people so long as the story is good, as Kill la Kill was.