LodeCentral
Sign in to follow this  
jollykell11

How Is Everyone?

It's really funny you did this because I was actually thinking about posting something similar just updating everyone XD.

But yeah for me, if you couldn't tell from how long it's taking to get the new configs ready for the server, life's been a little crazy lately. I've recently been promoted to Head of Frame, then to Co- Captain, and now to Captain in like one semester for the Formula car team for my college's chapter of SAE. Additionally the Baja car team has brought me on to design their frame for next year and the Student Professional Design Competition team is having me help them design their rescue vehicle. And of course there are a few other odds and ends here and there with classes. I also just recently got accepted into the Research Experience for Undergraduates program for the summer so that's going to be fun but busy XD as well as the BS/MS program so I only will need 1 year of graduate school to get my master's degree once I finish my bachelor's. I'm also really excited that my little brother got into FSU and he will be up here with me starting in the summer. I do promise that despite all this I am trying my best to find time for server stuff, so fingers crossed I can set some serious time aside for that soon XD.

How about you guys? :D

Well, with my life i've been trying my hardest to get into a private high school. and im not that good at schol so i thought I wold get rejected. But i got accepted into all 3 schools I applied to. And I made my decision to go to a really good school near where I live! So thats good. I've also been scouted by a great high school soccer coach. :3 life has been great.

Oh Brandon, that sounds super exciting! Busy I'm sure, but it must be a lot of fun. Congratulations on getting accepted! Good luck with all the things you're doing ;v; make sure not to overwork yourself.

OMG Anna yes it is Ayato! I'm surprised that you recognized him c: how have you been?

Aw, good job Nick! I'm sure you're not bad at school if you got accepted into three of them c: that's definitely something to be proud of. I didn't know that you've been scouted by a high school soccer couch - that's super exciting! I wish you good luck with starting high school and soccer if you plan on doing it. 

OMG Anna yes it is Ayato! I'm surprised that you recognized him c: how have you been?

I've been ok thx for asking. 

I LOVE TG AND I'M HONESTLY SURPRISED I WAS RIGHT

I've been ok thx for asking. 

I LOVE TG AND I'M HONESTLY SURPRISED I WAS RIGHT

Aw, I'm glad that you're doing okay!

aND YOU DO? Have you seen the second season yet? It's not that awful, but Tsukiyama's character development rip 

I'm kinda curious, who's your favorite character? Mine's probably pretty obvious B) despite Ayato being trash personified, I think he's pretty cool.

Aw, I'm glad that you're doing okay!

aND YOU DO? Have you seen the second season yet? It's not that awful, but Tsukiyama's character development rip 

I'm kinda curious, who's your favorite character? Mine's probably pretty obvious B) despite Ayato being trash personified, I think he's pretty cool.

YES I WATCH THE NEW EPS EVERY WEEK and I agree Tsukiyama hasn't had the character development he deserves.

My favorite character is probably either Touka or Juuzo. I have a lot in common with Touka and am even planning on cosplaying her, and I love Juuzo because

he is a cute deadly baby that needs to be protected.

YES I WATCH THE NEW EPS EVERY WEEK and I agree Tsukiyama hasn't had the character development he deserves.

My favorite character is probably either Touka or Juuzo. I have a lot in common with Touka and am even planning on cosplaying her, and I love Juuzo because

he is a cute deadly baby that needs to be protected.

oMG sorry for the super late response. But yeah Tsukiyama's poor character development ;A;

Touka and Juuzou are both wonderful! And ahh that sounds like a lot of fun, good luck with your cosplay. Juuzou's backstory is so sad, he is a precious child that needs a defense squad, yes.

For me (Sorry about being late to the party) I've just been watching anime and watching anime. Also my parents got divorced last summer which sort of sucks, but other than that just watching anime really. I've fallen into the pit of only being able to watch Romantic Comedies.

I've been good, I guess haven't been bad or just meh so I'd say good. I've also been inactive, but it looks like the site is slowly getting active again so I might stick around. I've been playing a lot of fallout New Vegas.

Also I've been watching a lot of blue bloods