LodeCentral
Copper (Wolf)

Does anyone remember me?

Things have slowed down here greately from the old days, a lot of us are still here from back then though so yes you haven't been forgotten Wolfie. From what I understand the server is down because of some things waiting to be installed from a move. The website was down for a while too.

Wolf how could we forget you! :')
The server has been down for a while getting updated and moved around and in the process we've lost a lot of people... Hopefully once the server is up and running again people will come back! But for now things are a little crazy, I hope you're doing okay though! <3

Cool :DD I hope people come back here. For some reason this server (mooster part and LC part) kind of made me feel at home a few years ago. I just recently moved and have been needing something like that so naturally I came back to places that worked in the past. I was expecting this to be gone tho, glad it's still around.

Of course we remember you Wolf! How could I forget someone who told me I was a party and twerk it girl, had an amazing voice (because apparently I sounded like Pet)  and then not to 'flirt' with Jack because his heart belonged to potatoes x3

And yeah, I miss this place too ;-; 

wolfie y u unfriend me from steam meanie face

Does anyone remember me? I'm the pretty special snowflake who built the rollercoaster under Westwarp and acted super annoying plz gimme attention

WOLF! I COULD NEVER FORGET YOU! you were one of my first friends i made on the server! responding to this now because I have not had my laptop as its broken! D: but im at my moms so i have access to a computer! :)