LodeCentral
Sign in to follow this  
Mariah

The Tornado Finale part 2 Is Coming

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated my story The Tornado Finale part 2. I have been really stressed out latley and didn't feel like updateding and then I lost my internnet for 3 weeks so that made me even more stress. I'm stressed out even more today because tonight my school finds out if its closing and when. So these past couple weeks have been nothing but stress i was going to update this week but i was busy and didnt get alot of sleep because I had to take my cat max to the vet urgent care. :( Don't worry he is fine but we still had to take him. but WAIT THERES MORE! I have started writting the squel to my story it is called...(WAIT FOR IT WAIT FOR IT) The Return of the Torndaos! anyways im done rambing. stay tune for Part 2 of the Finale!

Love you guys!

-Mariah

so i should probaly let you know what happend to my cat max just in case you guys are worried!   we took into the urgent care a couple weeks ago and the vet said he had urinary infection so they drew his blood but couldnt get the urinal sample because they said he was screaming profanity xD and so they said they would do it in a couple weeks so they gave him medicne and told him to force feed him so we did 2 days later we got the blood results back and it negative so they didnt find anything in his blood. then a week later we took max in to get the urinal sample and to get his rabies shot since he needed one we took him and got the reuslts back a day later and the results were negative so he is healty! just thought you guys should know just incase you got worried!