LodeCentral

Hello. Welcome. Now is the time to pick your guild. I am Miliana. (so good at making names, obvs.) First you must pick between Solar and Luna. We have a lot of training to do and it will be a lot of work. I plan to help you along in your journey to wizardry. You can choose one special skill:

Speed - Attack first

Strength - +15 damage to each move

Defense - -15 damage to opponents moves

[okay, so I'm totally making this out of my butt right now so here we go:]

Name:

Guild: [Solar or Luna]

Wizard Type: [Light, Dark, Earth, Fire, Water]

About you:

Special skill: [speed, Strength, Defense]

First you must create your first move. It does 50 Hp damage to the opponent unless you are elementally stronger, (Light vs Dark, Dark vs Light, Earth vs Water, Water vs Fire, Fire vs Earth) in which case you do double the move, or if you are elementally stronger you do half.

THE GUILDS CANNOT ATTACK EACH OTHER UNTIL THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE IN EACH GUILD.

[i hope no one minds me making two characters... Miliana is just a guide...]

(I think that's it.. I hope, any questions, I promise I'll answer!!)

(You know... I was so tempted to make a character based off of Solaire from dark souls here o.o)

Name: Amaro

Guild: Luna

Wizard Type: Light

About you: Amaro was born in a rather Dark place with an abundance of people practicing Dark magic if not earth or water, however he himself

found his talent in the light magics. He was often referred to as "the light born from the dark", eventually when he was old enough he joined the Luna clan hoping to one day teach his home-lands the benefits of light magics rather than favoring dark magics.

Special skill: Defense

First spell: Shooting star

- Damage per hit: 50

- Elemental strength bonus; +50 (x2)

- Elemental weakness penalty: -25 (1/2)

Name: Oblivion (goes by Oli or Ovi)

Guild: Solar

Wizard Type: Dark

About you: I am one of 8 daughters/sons of Death, (YEAH OKAY I'M SELFISH, I CREATED THIS CHARACTER A WHILE BACK OKAY JEEZ DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME). I have an eye... thing. Where if I get sad, it started to rain furiously above my head and if it goes on too long it stops and my left eye turns into a black hole..like...thingy and yeah. If I look at someone when this happens, the people around me beat the person to death. I can also control it eventually but I'll explain that as Miliana later...

Special skill: Speed

Created Move: Ebony [does 50 Hp damage to opponent]

Name: Celeana

Guild: Luna

Wizard Type: Water

About you: Celeana is a very sarcastic and humorous person. She knows her way around a weapon or two and takes pride in how she fights. She prefers hand-to-hand combat and is a black belt in Taekwondo. However, she tends to not trust people very easily and longs for a friend. She can be a bit of a tease, for she's scared to be in an actual relationship with someone. She fears the person may betray her or that she may do something wrong. She's very energetic and loves to be on the move, whether it's running in general, to scaling buildings, to climbing trees. Her eyes are naturally hazel, but change color when she feels a strong emotion. She has a very strong relation with magic, as it seems to come very easily to her.

Special skillSpeed

First Spell: Polar Spring: In which the user shoots a blast of icy water from their hands. They can bend and move the water as they please until it freezes. If it misses the opponent, it will freeze in midair and burst into harmless ice shards. if it does hit, it has a 50% chance of freezing the opponent in ice for a couple seconds, leaving time for another attack.

~Damage per hit: 50

~Elemental strength bonus; +50 (x2)

~Elemental weakness penalty: -25 (1/2)

(I feel like I did this wrong... O.o)

As Miliana:

Hello, Celeana, Amaro, welcome to the guild. I see we have a Light wizard. There are only 5 in the world! This is spectacular! I won't ask too many questions. You two might want to figure out strategies before it's too late. I know there are some rough spots with Solar. Things might get bad. Be prepared.

Amaro looked around realizing he wasn't the only one who was worried about the current situation, but he knew standing around, quaking in his shoes wouldn't solve anything. "We need a plan..." He said to no-one in particular spotting the girl not too far from him, the one who he had noticed was also worried "Do you have any ideas?" he asked her a little awkwardly. Amaro was still new to the guild so conversing with others here felt a little foreign to him at the moment, he hoped it was something that wouldn't be sticking around for too long, otherwise communication's going to be a little tough.

((TOTAL PLOT TWIST AT 10:46 PM))

Miliana disappears.

As Oblivion:

"HI THERE!" Ovi screamed at Celeana and Amaro. She was extremely enthusiastic. She sees strange looks from the two. "What are you two all worried about? You act like the world is ending."

Celeana jumped a little when the girl burst into the room. She didn;t have time to answer the boy's question as she turned towards the other girl.

"Well considering this is all new to us, of course we are a little worried. Would you care to explain what's going on?" She asked.

"I'm in Solar! I heard we were meeting here or something. My mother owns the guild. Same for you, yes, Amaro? Or am I mistaking you for someone else?" Ovi turns to both of them and smiles forgetting the fact that they are in the opposing guild and could possibly pose a threat.

((OKAY SO BASICALLY I'M TRYING TO GET GOOD GROUND TO RUN OFF OF AND I THINK ONE OF US HAS TO PLAY GUILD LEADER TO EACH GUILD AS WELL AS OUR CHARACTER AND THE GUILD LEADER NEEDS TO BE VERY RUDE AND DEFENSIVE. I could obviously be my mother as well as myself considering I'm the only one in the guild >.> but anyway.
I will be Solar's guild leader I guess? and you two can fight to the death to figure it out :P It can either be Amaro's mom or Celeana's mom or neither and Ovi was just mistaken I don't really care, we just need a leader.  yeah. Keep in mind the guild leaders get into arguments a lot.))

((I'll just make a different character for the leader. But I won't tell you a lot about her >:3 Her name is Selina and she is very mysterious. She is Luna after all. Her words will start and end in these marks: ~~ She's very confident and sassy, especially towards the Solar Guild Master. She loves to harass the other leader and is extremely smart considering she's very out there. She tends to be a tease and will not hesitate to kill if she needs to.))

Celeana was about to speak when she noticed another presence enter the room. She stared in awe as the woman sat next to the Solar guild, her curly turquoise hair settling into place. Celeana ran her fingers through her own dirty blonde hair in jealousy and waited for orders.

~~Selina walked into the room with confidence. She noticed the Solar guild master giving her a look, so she smiled brighter. Her silver hoop earrings bounced as she sat next to the guild master. She looked over the children. One of the girls was looking at her with interest and, jealousy? She smirked and continued her gaze. A boy that looked about the girl's age was waving to the Oblivion girl. She bristled slightly, but stopped herself. Someone on the inside of the Solar group would be a good advantage. The Solar leader was too...innocent? Protective? Selina was the opposite. Mysterious and sneaky, but she kept her wits about her. She shuffled her black lace dress and waited for the Solar leader's orders. This should be good.~~ 

((Hey nerds I'm here and im a word that's blocked on this forum so who's ready to rp? I'm gonna do my best to reply at least once a day, so hopefully I keep that up (you can yell at me if I don't) ))

Name: Carmen

Guild: Solar

Wizard Type: Earth

About you: from the equivalent of Central America in this au. Pixie cut style dark brown hair and olive skin. Shy around strangers, outgoing in certain circles. She uses her powers mostly to help her get around-being blind isn't easy. Refrains from fighting whenever she can; that is not because of her disability but because she is more of a pacifist. Hates it when she's looked down on.

Also hella g a y. (Blocked word too)

Special skill: defense

First move: Pit- she can open a hole in the ground to swallow up to opponent and leaving them in the dark before shooting them back up into the air.

((So maybe I based her off of toph from atla. But hey, I had the chance to make a cool disabled poc *same blocked word* character and I did))

Carmen enters the room and stops right inside the door, picking up the vibrations from the people and objects in it. Tables and at least four other people, and farther in, more tables and stairs. She walks in more and sits down and the nearest table, knowing that she's getting looks. /This better go well,/ she thinks.