LodeCentral

(I WAS AT BAND PRACTICE ALL YESTERDAY KAY I'M SORRY <3 YAN MAKE A CHARACTER, JULIA HI HOW ARE YOU OKAY) ((the other guild leader needs to come in and we all need to take our seats :P))

(Yar doing great, I'm sorry <3 umm someone be Solar's guild leader, go.)

Name: Melody

Guild: [Solar]

Wizard Type:  Fire 

About you: May seem crazy at first, but ,means no harm. Short tempered. 

Special skill: [speed]

First Move:  HellFire (Summons fire from the sky, and shoots it torward a certain spot. ((sorta like a meteor)AOE(Atttack on everything))

((liek this?? lol))

((Um. I'll be leader I guess))

The leader of Luna walks in and tells the Luna members to sit down with her. They are in opposite sides of the room. Solar on one and Luna on the other. Luna's leader hears Solars's leader yell out something about being late.

"Hello Solar." Luna sighs into the microphone which is now on, identical to the Solar side.

((Nicole, mind if we switch roles??, I think it'd be easier XD Because you're in Luna and I'm in solar so we could better control our guilds o.o ))

Amaro quietly waved rather than saying anything from the group of members that had gathered... This wasn't uncommon behavior for him, much less surprising really, he just wasn't one to talk much in times like this.

Name: Diomedes

Guild: [Luna]

Wizard Type: [Dark]

About you: Born 17 years ago (obviously) as a child Diomedes was raised by a rich family but was disowned at an early age and left to live on the streets. Having been disowned and betrayed many times on the streets, Diomedes has trust issues but only wants some friends that he can trust. He is very sarcastic and humorous but is also serious when it is approprate to be serious. Due to his life on the streets he is a very experienced fighter and knows how the underground works. He has purple eyes and is very adept with parkour. He is very good with using illusions to distract people while he takes them down by other means.

Special skill: [speed]

First Movie: Illusion Magic: Creates an illusion that is destroyed when hit with a spell. when the illusion is destroyed it does 50 damage to the opponent. It has a 50% chance to block a spell.

- Damage per hit: 50

- Elemental strength bonus; +50 (x2)

- Elemental weakness penalty: -25 (1/2)

- Chance to block a spell (50%)

(Is this alright?)

Cody, first of all I would like to say that you're the only one who can see it so don't get worried. It basically takes the information that you send to the website and uses it to find where you live and then scare you into thinking that it is being displayed.

Cody, first of all I would like to say that you're the only one who can see it so don't get worried. It basically takes the information that you send to the website and uses it to find where you live and then scare you into thinking that it is being displayed.

In basic terms; it's literally the more advanced signature version of whatsmyip.com XD