LodeCentral
Neghya

|OFFICIAL| LC Anime Club

i can't find a site that has this weeks anime.

Oh my, I have the list of sites down below. I can promise you that when an anime is chosen, it WILL be available in one of those listed. Crunchyroll does have it though, so sorry if it was a bit difficult.

I'll try to say the places I know where they can be viewed. :3

Alright my beautiful loving creatures and anime watchers... It's time for open discussion on Gurren Lagann!!!! 

WARNING!

Beyond this point may be consisted of spoilers. If you do not wish to be spoiled, please watch up to epsiode 6 to contribute in the discussion.

First of all, before I start on my part of the discussion I'd just like to mention that Gurren Lagann is currently my favorite anime, and also, for those of you who prefer dubs, Gurren Lagann will be coming to toonami dubbed some time in August :D.

But yeah, anyway, aside from episode 4 I love the animation, I love the twist on the story (if you haven't gotten to it yet I strongly encourage you to watch it all because the twist is critical to the overall story). I also love that its just that over-the-top almost dbz-esque just turn off your brain and watch overpowered shouting people fight each other action. Definitely Kamina is my favorite character throughout the whole series, but if I had to pick otherwise I'd say my favorite character was either Simon, Kittan, or Viral, mainly for things that happen after the time skip. Additionally, Yoko is actually one of my favorite female characters in all of anime with the only drawback being the fanservice, if you stick out the whole series and see what she is like after the time skip she just seems to have changed in the best way out of all the characters.

Again, I can't stress how much you should watch the whole series if you even kind of liked the first 6 episodes XD.

How about you guys?

All i can say is i was insta hooked and have been putting my computer at risk to continue the series (i watch it in english on a questionable site)
The story is amazing, the animation is amazing, Kamina is the best thing to happen to my life and i cant wait to finish it all

Just a quick reminder:

This upcoming week's anime is member's choice! This means that the people participating are able to pick the anime for this week's viewing. Keep in mind that the anime MUST be appropriate and follow the rules given in the first post. Any animes that do not follow such rules shall be ignored.

I, personally, will take my time out of the day to go over and view the animes in question to make sure they're suitable for this audience.

Quick Edit:

Remember to post the title of which anime you want the rest of the club to watch.

Voting is up!

Please select an anime that you wish to watch this week. Voting will end either Tuesday or Wednesday, the amount of time being altered to allow more leg room to watch.

Note:

Keep in mind that this will not always happen. I'll probably make a separate topic just for everyone to list animes in which they wish to enter in Member's Choice.

Sorry about the lack of activity! I was away in China and almost completely forgot about this thread. >.< Anyways, I got an anime request! Ookami-san and her seven companions! (unfortunately there's only 12 episode in total so it's easy to finish o.o)

While I'm not sure whether or not the group watchings will pick up again, I just wanted to mention for discussion that I just recently started and caught up on The Irregular at Magic High School (can't remember the japanese name XD) and it's overall been amazing. The whole thing going on between the siblings isn't really my cup of tea, but I really like the series take on magic and even as overpowered as Tatsuya is, in my opinion he's that kind of character that can pull off being overpowered and still being a good character. I'd definitely say its worth the watch for anyone looking for something to watch; I'm sure its available on other sites, but I know that it is available for streaming on crunchyroll atm. 

Also, because I just realized it hasn't been talked about in here yet, everyone needs to see Akame ga Kill, its my favorite anime of the season XD

Also (I know I'm overkilling the alsos XD) while I have a few minutes of free time before I'm off to my meeting for frame design for the formula car, anyone looking for anything else to watch, Aldnoah Zero is really well done and will be continuing in the spring, Sao 2 has been much better than the second half of Sao so anyone who dropped the series after that should give this arc a shot (no pun intended) and the remake of fate stay/night is right around the corner (all the hype) and with that I'm now actually done and headed off again XD

While I'm not sure whether or not the group watchings will pick up again, I just wanted to mention for discussion that I just recently started and caught up on The Irregular at Magic High School (can't remember the japanese name XD) and it's overall been amazing. The whole thing going on between the siblings isn't really my cup of tea, but I really like the series take on magic and even as overpowered as Tatsuya is, in my opinion he's that kind of character that can pull off being overpowered and still being a good character. I'd definitely say its worth the watch for anyone looking for something to watch; I'm sure its available on other sites, but I know that it is available for streaming on crunchyroll atm. 

Also, because I just realized it hasn't been talked about in here yet, everyone needs to see Akame ga Kill, its my favorite anime of the season XD

Also (I know I'm overkilling the alsos XD) while I have a few minutes of free time before I'm off to my meeting for frame design for the formula car, anyone looking for anything else to watch, Aldnoah Zero is really well done and will be continuing in the spring, Sao 2 has been much better than the second half of Sao so anyone who dropped the series after that should give this arc a shot (no pun intended) and the remake of fate stay/night is right around the corner (all the hype) and with that I'm now actually done and headed off again XD

I've watched all of those! 

THough, about SAO II, Im like..eh. I know there trying to feed us information, but I think too much talking is happening... Sure, its sorta 'bonding' but I saw 

Dat'

Yandere 

SCENE

Hehe, I died. I <3 yanderes, you dont see much >.> But, definite plot twist when he pulled that thing out,har har har. But it made sense... ((Meant for no spoiler. Please dont get durrdi doughts u sillehs. *Dont get dirty thoughts you sillies.*<33))

Though, definitely need to catch up on Akame ga Kiru. I'm currently obsessing over DMMD ((DRAMAtical Murder)) omg Clear <3 I've seen all endings ((For the game)) And keep re-watching the anime for my own good....

I've watched all of those! 

THough, about SAO II, Im like..eh. I know there trying to feed us information, but I think too much talking is happening... Sure, its sorta 'bonding' but I saw 

Dat'

Yandere 

SCENE

Hehe, I died. I <3 yanderes, you dont see much >.> But, definite plot twist when he pulled that thing out,har har har. But it made sense... ((Meant for no spoiler. Please dont get durrdi doughts u sillehs. *Dont get dirty thoughts you sillies.*<33))

Though, definitely need to catch up on Akame ga Kiru. I'm currently obsessing over DMMD ((DRAMAtical Murder)) omg Clear <3 I've seen all endings ((For the game)) And keep re-watching the anime for my own good....

X3 just saying... I have a soft spot for tsunderes o.o

My friendsa a tsundere, I glomp her all the time while she gets so flustered ~<3 Agh its so cute~ But she is slowly warming up <3

XD amazingly enough I have a tsundere thing with family members (got that from my mom) X3 but that is cute! I kinda wish I had a tsundere friend to glomp o.o but I'm too awkward to do it even then >.<

Imma just say this now, I did 5 years of football from 8th grade through high school and for some reason the concept of glomping still terrifies me XD

x'D All you do is sneak up behind them then tackle hug!!! My friend says that im a perverted ninja loloolooololo

XD amazingly enough I have a tsundere thing with family members (got that from my mom) X3 but that is cute! I kinda wish I had a tsundere friend to glomp o.o but I'm too awkward to do it even then >.<

So your saying that your moms a tsundere ?