LodeCentral
Neghya

|OFFICIAL| LC Anime Club

Hello and welcome to the LodeCentral Anime Club! Here we watch a certain chosen anime for that week for at LEAST 6 episodes. Once the week is over, we discuss the anime and choose another. Every three weeks there will be a member's choice, so remember to keep an eye for posts stating to choose the next anime!

This Week's Anime:

LeCrZHE.png

Fate/Zero

Up to episode 6

Brief summary: 

Taking place 10 years before the events of Fate/stay night, this series chronicles the events of the Fourth Holy Grail War.

KEEP NOTE: This post will be constantly updated so that there is no confusion in which the new anime is.

How Anime Club Works:
The way this club would work is that a specific anime will be chosen for the course of one week, allowing people to watch up to a certain episode, deciding if it's right for them or not. This allows people to be opened to new animes and helps explore the creative boundaries. Whether that person continues to watch it after that specific time period is up to them. Also, there will be the occasional "Member's Choice," in which the community itself gets to vote for what should be watched next. (So keep an eye out for those days!)

People are free to review the current anime in question and discuss it in general with the respectful forum topic. Other animes will also be allowed to be discussed, as long as it follows the rules.

Rules to keep in mind:
Respect the standard Terms and Conditions of LC.
All animes must be appropriate, for this is a family friendly community.
Many people will want to ship characters, but keep in mind to be respectful to others with how you do it.
Slandering or harassing someone for liking a certain anime is NOT allowed.

What is the point of Anime Club?
The point of Anime Club is to bring this community closer by sharing something that many of us seem to have in common. It also allows people to be opened up to animes along with different types. If they appear to still like the anime after watching the first 6 episodes, they're free to continue watching as they please.

Where to watch the anime:
Most animes that will be chosen will be available on reliable sites that hold anime licences, making it legal. Some will also be available on consumer services. Such examples will be listed below.

• Crunchyroll
  • Netflix
  • FUNimation
  • Viz
  • Hulu
  • Joost
  • 4Kids

There are other legal sites and services that can be used. That being said, I, as well for LC, will NOT be held reliable for illegal streaming services that may partake in this community.

Sounds good to me, I'm a bit busy this week though so I may need to cram in the 6 episodes on Thursday night, but count me in XD

If other people start to see this to also be difficult, I may raise it up to two weeks.

i'll have to wait to start watching the animes for about 2 weeks maybe one cause we dont have wifi right now ;/

In two weeks time, there may be a viewer's choice pick. So leave a suggestion as to what you may want to watch when you come back. :3

Maybe when you announce a new anime you can give a summary about it? Like if it's on Netflix, use that summary or one from the wiki or something

And for an anime suggestion, I'm going to say full metal alchemist: brotherhood because it's better than regular fma and you don't need to watch fma beforehand (unless you want to, but it's not needed)

Also, the current anime seems interesting, but I've only seen the first episode, so I'm just getting started

Maybe when you announce a new anime you can give a summary about it? Like if it's on Netflix, use that summary or one from the wiki or something

And for an anime suggestion, I'm going to say full metal alchemist: brotherhood because it's better than regular fma and you don't need to watch fma beforehand (unless you want to, but it's not needed)

Also, the current anime seems interesting, but I've only seen the first episode, so I'm just getting started

It's still very new, so I'm working on getting the little things out of the way. But this is a good idea, and I plan on doing so in the future. :3

And FMA: Brotherhood is also on the list. :3

Alright my beautiful loving creatures and anime watchers... It's time for open discussion on Natsume Yuujinchou!!!! 

WARNING!

Beyond this point may be consisted of spoilers. If you do not wish to be spoiled, please watch up to epsiode 6 to contribute in the discussion.

I overall really liked the general story and setup of what I have seen so far in the first 6 episodes. Probably just because I'm used to watching just mainly action anime I did find it a bit too calm for me at times; however, I felt like the whole trying to befriend the spirits and make up for some of the stuff his grandmother did while learning more about her made me feel like for me the overall story would be better suited as a film perhaps.

Probably my favorite character from what I've seen of the series so far is Natsume's grandmother because she seems like such an interesting character, going around basically making spirits her servants and forgetting to keep promises at times, yet you also see a lot that suggests that she really does care about them and their well being, even if she's not the best at executing it sometimes.

Personally I plan to continue the series either this weekend before the next series is announced or fit it in some other time so I can watch it to completion.

What about you guys? On impressions, fav characters, etc.

Added: Also, imma not lie, everytime I heard "Madara" my mind went straight to Naruto u_u XD

It's funny that you mention that Brandon, because if I remember correctly, a specific episode may have been turned into a short movie. I will look into it and give the title of said film. For all I know, I can be completely wrong.

As for my favorite character, I kinda really like Nyanko-Sensei. He's a very loving and comedic character that you get to see change throughout the story. I mean, he's supposed to be this REALLY strong demon with awesome powers, yet here he is, trapped in a cat.

So.... I just ended up watching 6 episodes of the 3rd season... Oops! Though I'm enjoying the anime so far :3 and I do also think Nyanko-Sensei's the best character by far (Heh, he's an epic character yet he's responsible for alot of comedic relief)

Alright my beautiful loving creatures and anime watchers... It's time for open discussion on Ghost Hunt!!!! 

WARNING!

Beyond this point may be consisted of spoilers. If you do not wish to be spoiled, please watch up to epsiode 6 to contribute in the discussion.

I overall really enjoyed Ghost Hunt and actually watched the whole first season back on Wednesday XD, so for spoilers sake I'll try to stick to what I'm pretty sure was only within the first 6 episodes. I enjoyed the overall cast and the story and structure of the episodes; if I was to make one criticism though, I think the anime really overdoes the recaps to an unnecessary point XD. If I had to pick a favorite case it would probably be the penultimate one with the big house (won't go too much into detail again for the sake of those who want to continue the series but don't want to be spoiled) just because it felt like it kicked things up a notch from the previous cases. For me, my favorite character would have to have been John Brown with Lin as a close second because he's awesome and only gets better with every case XD. How about you guys? :D

Haru is by far my favorite character, the monk being a close second. Just like everyone else, they have an unexpected title that doesn't match their appearance. I love it, and I feel like it's a good gimmick for the show overall.

Overall i loved Ghost Hunt, i watched the entire series about a week ago and i finished it one 2 days like a boss. My favorite Character is either Lin or Naru, my favorite case has to be the big house one the Brando mentioned, it really took it up a notch.

let's just say i don't usually have a thing for scary stuff (especially for what happened in episodes 3-6...definitely not my thing), but ghost hunt is actually not what i expected. im around episode 12 and plan to finish it soon! Totally worth recommending to others too

I'm normally the type of person who prefers the manga over the anime for many things, but I must say that Ghost Hunt was done fairly well. In the sub version, the voices are alright... But when it comes to the dubbed, John's voice is just hilarious.

My feels are in the voices, m8.