LodeCentral
Sign in to follow this  
ScottimussPrime

Pixelmon?

Hey guys, so a few of us have been messing around on a different server for funsies, and I wanted to bring this idea to you guys. I want to start a LodeCentral Pixelmon server. I know there are a lot of you who enjoy Pokemon, and there are even more of you who enjoy minecraft, but let's be honest. SMP minecraft can get pretty boring if there aren't new things happening.

So I want to start a Pixelmon server, the only requirement is it will be a mod server, so you will have to install a couple of mods in order to connect. Mainly just Minecraft Forge, and the Pixelmon Mod itself. 

My idea with this server is to bring more content to you guys. Gym badges, weekly tournaments, plus with the mod there are over 400 Pokemon currently available and they're constantly updating and putting more in.

The reason for this post is to see if you guys would be interested in something like this. So please, let me know. If this is something you want, we want to get this rolling as soon as possible!

Thanks, Scott!  :sworddiamond:

Awesome Idea, I would totally do it! I've been wanting to play Pixelmon for the longest time and if this goes through I can finally do it! :D Also, would it be just like a SMP but with the Pokemon and battling and all that stuff.

do you know if it would work with Technic Launcher? 

Dont quote me on this, but I think there is a Technic mod pack...but it's most likely not updated, and I have no clue how the launcher interacts with regular servers if there even is a difference. Like I said, don't quote me though, I'm not sure. I just remember seeing one.

This sound cool, but i was kinda hoping if we had a modded server it would be like a super intense faction server with like boss mobs and weapon mods. like we could all request weapon mods. thats just what i thought but this sounds cool :D

lol... *takes IC2 nuke and blows up a faction base* It would make everything so much fun

Sign in to follow this