LodeCentral
Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

Second Chance Program

As part of our drive to improve game player behavior as well as the overall experience on our server we have been reviewing our punishment program.

While reviewing our current policies we have implemented a "Second Chance" program designed to help players reform their behavior and become upstanding members of the community. We understand that toxic players behavior have a negative impact on other players enjoyment of the game but we also appreciate that sometimes people make mistakes and are willing to make up for them.

To be eligible for this program a player had to meet the following requirements:

- Banned once only

- Not banned for scamming, defrauding or taking advantage of other players

This is a one-time leniency program designed to promote reform. Any repeat offenders will be banned again and this time it will be for good.

At this time over 800 member accounts have been unbanned, while this may seem like a lot, after much review, many of these players were harshly banned. Since the time of this post we have revised our rules and I suggest you take a look and re-read them.

Thank you to all of our members who have been helping us make the server a better place for everyone!

Be sure to check out our new server @ mc.lodecentral.com

With love,

Christopher

Christopher,

Thanks for implementing this. I never got banned, but adam (berrystar5543) was for advertising a server. He then used a second account to bypass the ban. I would like to know if you could maybe give him a second chance.

Thx for your time,

-Mob

It's also worth reassuring everyone that we'll be keep an extra eye on the server (I used the power of puns to grow a third) for trolls. I have my PunHammer ready to take action if they harass anyone in anyway. Also note that sexually inappropriate innuendos are not allowed. Random note but some people have been pushing that boundary a bit too far lately.

Sign in to follow this