LodeCentral
Sign in to follow this  
ScottimussPrime

Plugins

Hey guys, I'm looking to make the server a bit more interesting!

So I'm turning to you guys for a little bit of help. I'm looking into plugins we can install on the server. If you know of any plugins you'd like to see, comment here and we'll take a look and see if they would be a good fit for the server.

The only requirement of any plugins or mods you put in here is that it must be a server mod. Not a clientside mod.

So let's hear it guys. What do you have?

I'll just leave this here...

Carz
ChestShop
CrackShot (Guns)
Timeismoney
TARDIS
SilkSpawners
Magic
MagicSpells
MoveCraft
PortalGun
Wireless Redstone
Statues
Chairs
Mario Kart
FoundDiamonds

laugh.png

I'm not sure if any of these require client mods. o_o

http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft

I'll just leave this here...

Carz

TARDIS

Magic

MagicSpells

PortalGun

laugh.png

I'm not sure if any of these require client mods. o_o

http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft

The ones I listed in what I just quoted are the ones I'm sure require client mods.

If all those were on there I'd leave just saying. I want a survival server not a

magical

farting toad herpes wizard server.

#jussayin

If all those were on there I'd leave just saying. I want a survival server not a

magical

farting toad herpes wizard server.

#jussayin

Survival server. Got it.  How 'bout a plugin that will let me hunt wolves for food?

#jushungry

I for one am all for the idea of an economy plugin. I feel this is very much so needed for people who would like to make shops and what not.

I disagree.

I enjoy a Minecraft server in which supply and demand control the trade costs, and they don't have a set price. Economy gives each item a set price, meaning it can't vary if there is too much or too little of it in the world.

Yeah :/ idunno

I disagree.

I enjoy a Minecraft server in which supply and demand control the trade costs, and they don't have a set price. Economy gives each item a set price, meaning it can't vary if there is too much or too little of it in the world.

You make a good point there. I guess it can go both ways.

A random world disaster plugin , I have see videos of them where it add extra weather condition I think I even saw a meteor crash in one, theres also a pluging for an exploding/flying pig launcher.

Pigs might fly?

yes they do sir!

How?

Out of my oink launcher!!!!!

I disagree.

You could still have that with an economy plugin technically.

You could have a completely player run economy with only 1 or 2 ways of introducing new money into the system.

Sign in to follow this