LodeCentral
Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

Server Updated to 1.7.2

Greetings friends!

It has been far too long since I have come around! I recently started graduate school to get my Masters in Computer Science so things have been hectic to say the least! I also just started teaching a few computer classes at my university so that in combination with school has given me very little time!

However, I decided to buckle down and update the server to 1.7.2, Good news is you can also join the server using 1.7.3 and 1.7.4!!!

Most of the plugins have been updated, and I have done some custom work on a few others to get the to be compatible with 1.7.2 :D

Hope to see more of you playing now that the server has been updated!!!!

Stay tuned for our NEW 1.7.2 SPAWN and HUB SERVER!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time,

Christopher

EDIT:

Minor update: The new Hub world and the 1.7 Spawn have been launched. To get to the hub while on the server type "/warp hub" This will take you to a location where you can choose which server you wish to play on.

Dan told me to post any bugs I found, so here are the only things I have noticed so far:

- With mypet, my pet keeps attempting to teleport to me even after I send it away. No messages appear saying that it is teleporting. The pet type is a giant.

- I have been experiencing a large amount of lag. (Might be Mcmmo?)

- Blockhat has been acting strange. Reloads plugin when you type /hat and adds the block to your head 5 minutes later. Apparently there is also a duplication glitch with it as well.

5kugh2I.png

If I notice anything else I'll edit this post.

Dan told me to post any bugs I found, so here are the only things I have noticed so far:

- With mypet, my pet keeps attempting to teleport to me even after I send it away. No messages appear saying that it is teleporting. The pet type is a giant.

- I have been experiencing a large amount of lag. (Might be Mcmmo?)

- Blockhat has been acting strange. Reloads plugin when you type /hat and adds the block to your head 5 minutes later. Apparently there is also a duplication glitch with it as well.

5kugh2I.png

If I notice anything else I'll edit this post.

I disabled MyPet until there is a fix - also, Disabled BlockHat

Sign in to follow this